It’s a day full of mouth pain and I am trying to hang in there. The lovely “pain chain” is living up to it’s nickname!
It’s a good thing that I love oatmeal so much.
Bread Pudding Oatmeal
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 2 tbs. ground flax
- 1 tbs. wheat germ
- cinnamon & nutmeg
- 1 slice Ezekial Raisin Bread
- Maple syrup
- Mix oats and flaxseed in a bowl.
- Boil water on the stove and pour into oats. Stir, cover, and let sit for 5 mintues.
- Tear bread slice into chunks. Mix bread chunks, applesauce, wheat germ, and seasonings into the oats.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and Enjoy!
This was a 2 & 1/2 cup coffee morning! One cup dark roast upon waking and travel mug filled with Cinnamon Roll Coffee to go.
You know it is bad when you wake up 3 times during the night after taking Tylenol PM! I am so thankful for all of the yummy leftovers available in my fridge for the next few days 🙂