I know the post is a little late, but I really needed some rest after all of the celebratory activities last night 🙂
The hubster and I rang in the new year with some wonderful friends…..sorry no pics – they are all on my friend’s phone! I totally left my camera in the car and since it was storming I wasn’t about to run back out to get it.
We started our celebration at the Martini Bar above our local sushi restaurant. Next we headed down a few blocks to the local pub for a fun night of dancing!!
So what are my top 10 memories/moments of 2010…..here we go!
- My Saints win the super bowl
- Intro to clean eating
- Yogi Bear vacation
- Anniversary beach trip
- Kohl started Pre-K
- Noah’s 1st year of Coaches pitch
- Kohl writing his name for the first time
- Taking my sister to her very first concert
- Baking/decorating my sister’s 10th birthday cake
- My babies awake at 5 a.m. to open Santa (seriously the first time they have ever done that)
These are just a few of the memories I have, looking forward to 2011 🙂