What happens to you when you become a hot mamacita?
I did a little research today to see what my future will hold. Here we go:
- It is now going to be required that I hire a bodyguard.
- I will drive around on M-W-F in my black Escalade, T-Th in the black BMW, oh and the hot pink Mercedes will be for the weekends!
- My new line of perfumes will be coming out this summer, keep your eyes open for it.
- While I’m at it, I should probably just start my on clothing, shoe, and handbag line as well
- I will proudly carry around my black credit card and pay 700$ for underwear….Victoria’s who?
- I must have my own reality t.v. show where I will repeatedly embarrass myself, my family, and my kids will change their las name so they aren’t associated with me.
- I will probably do a stint or two, or three, maybe even four in a secluded rehabilitation facility somewhere in the midwest.
- I will then start gaining weight, losing my hair, getting bad skin, and “retire” someplace where no one knows my name.
- I will eventually end up on “Where Are They Now”, with my kids still embarrassed to have me as a mom!
Yep, that is basically what happens to a hot mamacita. I’m gonna need a lot of vino to prepare me for this. Hey, I might as well get started on the addiction right?
Let’s talk breakfast!
Oh no she didn’t! Oh yes I did!!
OIAJ – with a little treat mixed in. I used the last peanut butter muffin and crumbled that baby up in my oats. I put half of the muffin in the middle, the other half landed on top with some coconut 🙂
Okay enough about breakfast. Let’s get back to me being a hot mamacita. I mean it was only a matter of time right? With all the clean eating and working out!
Buffalo Chicken Pasta
- leftover buffalo chicken dip
- whole wheat egg noodles
- 1c frozen soy beans
Place all ingredients into an oven safe dish and bake at 350 until hot and bubbly!
Now I told you guys this dip was super hot the other day. The buffalo chicken dip was the star of the super bowl snack table – because it was so hot!
Being a person that hates to throw food away, I decided that I must figure out a way to use this. The reason the dip is so hot is due to the brand buffalo sauce that I had. The brand I normally buy is no where near as hot as this. Instead of using 1/4c like my normal recipe, I should have used like a tablespoon!
In goes pasta and veggies, a little more ranch, still a no go. I couldn’t eat it!
Thank goodness I had a little of this….
Citrus Kale Salad
- 3 cups kale leaves, torn into bite size pieces
- 2T olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- juice of 1/2 small orange
- 1/4c raisins
- 3T sunflower seeds
Toss all ingredients into a medium sized bowl and mix until well coated all over.
Along with some steamed broccoli and venison green onion sausage 🙂
What? Did you guys seriously think that I was being super conceited talking about how hot I was? Nah, I’m talking about the heat going through me from eating that pasta. Needless to say we had to dump it…I hate wasted food!
I will now be going to take a lovely bath, sip on some ice cold water, and pray we get a little snow!!