Did you miss me?
I missed you guys!
After some technical issues I am so glad get back to my blog. I have to confess that I didn’t have technical difficulties for the last several days, but it was spring break. I decided to give myself a break 🙂
Time with family is priceless and regretfully sometimes I have to give you guys up for my family. Not to worry, I will never be gone for very long 🙂
So what do I have in store for you today?
Waffles. Yep, that is it – waffles.
But not plain waffles – oh no.
So sad to see spring break go waffles.
It is Monday and I need a reason to smile waffles. I only have 3 weeks til vacation waffles. I only have 13.5 more days of work left in this school year waffles……
Stuffed with love waffles 🙂
- 3T whole wheat flour
- 1T corn meal
- 1T flaxseed
- 1/2t baking powder
- dash of salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2t vanilla
- stevia drops
- 1/4c + 1T almond milk
- sliced bananas & strawberries
- walnut butter
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Cook waffles until nice and golden brown
- Smear nut butter on top of waffles.
- Place banana slices in between two waffles and top with remaining banana slices/strawberry slices\
- Drizzle with honey or maple syrup
Enjoy my stuffed with love waffles!
I have enjoyed the break, but I am very happy to be back with you guys. Now I must go and catch up on your lives!
The count down begins : 13.5 days til summer break 🙂