I refuse to do anything today. Yep, refuse. No laundry. No cleaning. Nothing!
Why? Because today is my anniversary 🙂
But also because work starts back tomorrow. My summer break is over. So today I am relishing in the total freedom of being home all day, eating fro-yo, grilling burgers, and making cookies with some very handsome little guys 🙂
But I will leave you guys with some “food” for thought!
- The only time I ever look forward to a red light is when I need to finish a text…..come on you do it too!
- I am always nervous when I exit out of word/excel and the box pops up asking do I want to save changes…..did I make changes worth saving?
- Life should have a save changes button like word/excel….and some people should triple question if changes were worth making!
- MapQuest needs to start at #5 – I am sure we can all get out of our neighborhoods 🙂
- Was learning cursive really necessary?
- How the heck do you fold a fitted sheet?
- I totally take back all the times I didn’t want to take a nap when I was younger….nap time should be mandatory at all ages!
- No matter how insignificant that thing is that you have to do……do it as well as you can.
- Always look at a mistake as an opportunity to learn!
- Never be afraid to try something new. Remember Amateurs built the Ark, Professionals built the Titanic 🙂