Those two go together like Sonny & Cher. Like cereal & milk. Like chocolate & chocolate. Hey give me I break I like my chocolate just plain with an extra side of chocolate.
One compliments the other. Just like I compliment the hubster. He thinks he compliments me.
I let him think it.
I have no problem admitting he wears the pants in the house. I just tell him how to put them on!
The point is lemons and blueberries do fine things when they get together. You don’t believe me? Then just try these…..
- 1/4c + 1T pancake mix ( I used oat flour mixture)
- 3T Chobani lemon yogurt
- 1 egg white
- 3T almond milk
- place pancake mix in a small bowl
- combine the yogurt, egg white, and milk
- add wet to dry, combine
- pour batter onto griddle, drop blueberries on top of pancake
- cook on both sides until golden brown
- top with additional berries and maple syrup
Now drizzle those babies with some pure maple syrup.
I will be waiting for your invitation to breakfast in the morning. Just make it early I have a meeting to get to!