See I told you we like pasta!
I presented this little beauty a couple of weeks ago on one of my WIAW posts. I never posted the recipe. I am sorry. Please forgive.
It freezes well 🙂
Which is why we had dinner last night. Because you know I have to clean the bathroom. And buy groceries.
But we are happy because the house smells nice. And we can eat again.
So here is to having fresh food in the house!
Broccoli & Cheese Lasagna
- cooked lasagna noodles
- frozen bag broccoli (steamed)
- 1c shredded cheddar cheese
- small container of ricotta cheese
- 1/2c parmesan cheese
- 1/2c shredded mozzarella
- jar marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- After steaming the broccoli, place in a food processor and pulse until you have small pieces.
- Mix the cheddar, parm, and ricotta cheese together in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste
- Add broccoli to cheese mixture.
- Place a thin layer of marinara in the bottom of a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Layer 3 lasagna noodles, 1/2 of broccoli mixture, 3 lasagna noodles, 1/2 broccoli mixture, and 3 more lasagna noodles.
- Top the lasagna with more of the marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese.
Of course you can make several smaller containers of this. Or use a smaller pan with more layers. However you choose to make this, just make it! I promise you will enjoy each and every bite.
Now if you will excuse me, I have work to do……what you think I get a free Friday? See you later for dinner. I’ll bring the salad, you bring the lasagna 😉