I haven’t been feeling to well over here lately. I have a huge, I do mean HUGE, ulcer in the front of my lower lip. It started out being down in the lip by one of my brackets. It has now grown to reach half way across the lip, and up onto the top of the lip. It is excruciating!! Bad enough that I made a trip to my dentist yesterday in the middle of my work day to beg for relief 😦
So I didn’t bless you guys with a wonderful post yesterday due to the craziness of the day. And the pain. And the swelling. And the pain. And the difficulty with eating. Oh and did I mention the pain?
Yeah, yeah I know you get it! So today I am going to share a snack with you guys. This thing has been on my radar since, well since I had a friend bring me a flat of strawberries!
Aren’t they beautiful 🙂
Let’s call this the SSS shall we??
Simple Strawberry Snack
- 2 slices of your favorite bread
- smear of peanut butter
- sliced strawberries
This is very complicated so bear with me, mmmkay!
- You take one slice of the bread and smear some peanut butter on it.
- You take the second slice of bread and smear some peanut butter on it.
- You place the sliced strawberries on bread slice numero uno, place bread slice numero dos on top.
- Throw that baby into a grill pan with just a spray of butter if you would like.
- Cut the sandwich into cure little triangles and enjoy 🙂
I have been eating these little babies almost daily since, well since I had a friend bring me a flat of strawberries! Now if you will excuse me I am going to go deal with my mouth 😦
Happy and yummy snacking!!