I have been a bad blogger here lately. I am sorry. I really have no excuse…..well ok maybe I have a few of them. Which are completely justified in my little mind 🙂
- I haven’t been cooking as much lately, and most of the things I have cooked have been published on the blog previously.
- I have been eating out a good bit lately.
- I have been having several girl nights/time with friends.
- I have spent entire days on the lake/boat with friends.
- I have not taken a camera to any of the events!!
This has to change. I know it does. I have many things that I could blog about and share if only I would take the time to take a few pics and write a post.
- I have been at the ball fields several days a week.
- I have been sick (which I have mentioned a few times)
- I have been super busy at work due to end of the year stuff.
- I have been super busy with family situation (which I mentioned a few weeks back)
So like I said…..I have my excuses but really no excuse. Several of these things could easily turn into a blog post. But I do have to admit that there is something exhilarating about just living in the moment and enjoying life without focusing on the right photos/content for the blog. I love all of you guys dearly so I will try to do better!!
This one was just to friggin awesome I couldn’t pass it up!!!
I can’t promise you stellar posts. I can’t promise you daily posts every day of the week (actually I just refuse to promise this). I will promise you that I will make an effort to do better. I really want to because I love hearing from all of you guys when you comment on my posts.
It is like hanging with a friend at a coffee shop. That is if I have a cup of coffee while reading. Also if I am in the comforts of my home/office while reading. Because you know that having a virtual conversation out loud, along with some chuckles, really makes people stare at you if you are in an actual coffee shop. So be careful about that, just sayin!!
Besides I need some photos of my stellar activities lately to have for excellent memories…..see and talk to you all real soon!!