Quick update for those that are interested – the area schools are now off of lockdown, the shooter was captured yesterday. He returned to the home to wait for more family members to come back surely with the intention to shoot again. The police escorted some family members to the home yesterday to gather a few things needed, and upon entering the house they noticed things out of place. A sweep of the house was immediately ordered, the boy was found hiding under a bed. The police asked him to show his hands, at that point he pulled the gun out so the officers had to shoot him to disarm him. He was taken to the hospital for treatment, but thankfully he is now in police custody.
Thanks for all of your prayers and encouraging words over the past two weeks with all of the crazy events that have made my posts somber! You truly are a great group of readers……
Now for a little throwback time!
So what is up with the whole Care Bears are starting gangs thing lately?? That is just ridiculous………do not make fun or corrupt one of my favorite childhood toys!
But maybe a giveaway will brighten everyone’s day 🙂 In the mix:
- Essie nail polish
- Target makeup removing wipes
- purse size bottle of lotion
- surprise item
What do you have to do to enter?
- Mandatory – leave an inspirational message in the comments that can be shared to brighten up the day!
- follow me on Instagram – leave a comment that you are following
- follow me on Twitter – leave a comment that you are following
- follow me on Facebook – leave a comment that you are following
- subscribe to the blog – leave a comment that you subscribed
Here is to brighter days!!